Survivors Blog Here
Hey, just a quick note; I’m pretty excited about this. I’ve been invited to join the team at
Take a moment to check it out. You’ll be glad you did!
Other Survivor blogs include (links to individual blogs are below):
- 4 Times and Counting — Sharon Greene, breast cancer survivor (four times, in case you didn’t catch the title). She’s pretty amazing.
- Art by Rob Goldstein — Rob Goldstein blogs about Dissociative Identity Disorder, mental health and shares his heart and art.
- Carissa’s World — Carissa Provenzano writes about healing and life.
- Doted On — Domestic abuse and suicide prevention.
- From the Darkness into the Sunshine — Lisa brings us along on her journey from the darkness of childhood sexual abuse to the sunshine of working toward healing.
- The Starting End — Heather Rheingold’s poetry about love, life and new beginnings after losing her spouse.
- Hyperion Sturm — Randstein writes, and it looks INTERESTING. (I haven’t gotten far enough in to give a good description. I’ll get back to you.)
- SheketEchad — I like this: “Life is a constant change. Sometimes the seas are in your favor and other times the Storm is larger than you can imagine. Our job is to remain above the water – above the darkness that lies below.”
- Looking for the Light — Melinda has survived more than most of us can imagine. Abuse at the hands of family members, the suicide of her father, Bipolar disorder…and yet, she works and writes for others.
- Surviving the Specter — Chris opens up about depression and surviving a suicide attempt.
- Army of Angels — waiting for a link, but she describes survival and recovery from domestic abuse.
- And me, Casey. But you’re already here, so you know that I blog about surviving evil government departments, horrible social workers and HellOnEarth to give two kids a chance for a successful and wonderful life. We’re getting there!
If you are the owner of one of the above blogs and would like a better description than the one I came up with, please feel free to post it in the comments and I’ll update the post. 🙂
Posted on September 27, 2015, in Blogging101, writing, Writing is fun, Writing101 and tagged adopt, adopted, adopting, adoption, adoptive, blogging101, writing, writing101. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.