Assignment=Blogging 101: Be a Good Neighbor
Get out your calling cards, and leave comments on at least four blogs that you’ve never commented on before.
I’m a little behind; it’s been a crazy week. Here are five new-to-me blogs and one that absolutely deserves mention even though it’s technically not new. It’s my blog; I’m bending the rules a bit.
1. http://damyantiwrites.wordpress.com Check out her “Blogging Advice for Newbies”
2. http://shoreacres.wordpress.com/ “A Writer’s On-Going Search for Just the Right Words”…love the description in “Then, They Came for Steinbeck.”
3. http://dysfunctionalliteracy.com/ “My Wife Found a Sex Scene That I Wrote.” Hilarious. Read this. Slightly adult, nothing graphic.
4. http://jitterygt.wordpress.com/ Blog title: The Jittery Goat. How can you not check that out? (Not to be boring, but I actually really enjoyed the About page).
5. http://theurgetowander.com/ LOVE the blog style, set up like a calendar. Check out September 5, Color My World Orange. Abso-tively breathtaking. (And no, that’s not a word. But it should be.)
6. http://patimontero.wordpress.com/ This one is actually cheating, because hers was one of the first blogs I ever followed, but YOU MUST check it out. @patimontero is one of the most brilliant sketch artists (or ANYthing artists, for that matter) I’ve ever had the good fortune to know. Her art will make your heart ache. In a good way!
Today’s assignment: write a post that builds on one of the comments you left yesterday. Don’t forget to link to the other blog!